Thursday, February 04, 2010

Top 3 Sad Letters

When your friend is feeling sad or depressed the best way to reach across him is to send a beautiful letter. When your friend is going through a phase of depression its time that you stand by him offer him support and Sad Love Letters contain words of encouragement. Sad Letters offer you the scope to share your personal experiences if you too have gone through the same period of depression or failure. Its time that you offer your beloved a helping hand in this hour of crisis for its moments like this when you need to show your lover that you really care for her. Top 3 Sad Letters are representations of human emotions portrayed through wonderful lyrical expressions. Before you start writing a love letter it’s advised that move a bit slow thereby well recapitulating the emotions.

Collection of Top 3 Sad Letters

1. My Dearest ___________ (Name of the recipient)

My every waking moment, you entice my thoughts with sweet words and deeds. Hearing your voice brings peaceful comfort and a smile to my face at the mere thought of you. My heart beats for you alone, my darling!

When our eyes locked for the very first time, you rendered me breathless. Now, with the same intense gaze, passionate warmth envelops my heart.

As each moment passes us by, I feel myself drawn more closely to you. The memories we have shared thus far encompass only the beginning as many more will come.

My heart soars blissfully when I am with you. In your absence, I close my eyes and dream of your close embrace, our fingers intertwined and your soft lips pressed against mine.

Sweetheart, everything about you takes my breath away.

Body, Mind, Heart and Soul -
With you I am truly Whole.

I love you.
(name of the sender)

2. Dear (Name of the recipient)

I used to pray for us to be alone, because I envisioned that we'd never run out of things to say. We're both such freaks, such word addicts, so similar yet careening down radically different paths. I used to dream of possibilities floating over our heads, little cartoon-bubble musings matched with cups of coffee.

But on that day, the last day as far as I'm concerned, we sat in a room full of goodbyes and leavings, as filled with last-minute emotion as it could possibly be, and found nothing, nothing on earth, to say.

I remember sitting next to you, so close I thought I could smell your toothpaste, almost touching your knees, and occasionally trying to look into your eyes. That was my way of testing myself to the extreme, because there's nothing like looking someone in the eyes to hold you to the earth. But with you, it was different. Our silence filled me with a warm happiness, like I had swallowed something too hot too fast, and was standing outside, wrapped up and comfortable on a snowy day.

And either way, either way or both ways, we'd still be friends, you in college and me not far behind. You driving and me forever standing, watching you leave, marveling at how close we are yet so unfathomably different.

Yours forever
(name of the sender)

3. Dearest (Name of the recipient)

Just as a poet needs inspiration to write a masterpiece

I need you ...

Just as an artist needs a subject for his work of art,

I need you ...

Just as a teacher needs a pupil to mold into greatness,

I need you ...

Just as a composer needs a theme to create a timeless melody,

I need you ...

For without you,(Name of the recipient) , my life would be empty of all inspiration. There will be no work of art for me to gaze at; no person of greatness before me; no timeless melody to listen to. My life will exist in shades of gray instead of vibrant colors, and I will be less than whole.

In the past, the proper words have escaped me, and my innermost feelings have been kept locked away in the depths of my heart. No more - for through this letter, I proclaim to you, (Name of the recipient) my undying love and eternal devotion.

Yours forever,
(name of the sender)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsor Link